Same filename in this branch
Bartik's theme implementation to display a single Drupal page.
The doctype, html, head and body tags are not in this template. Instead they can be found in the html.tpl.php template normally located in the modules/system directory.
General utility variables:
- $base_path: The base URL path of the Drupal installation. At the very least, this will always default to /.
- $directory: The directory the template is located in, e.g. modules/system or themes/bartik.
- $is_front: TRUE if the current page is the front page.
- $logged_in: TRUE if the user is registered and signed in.
- $is_admin: TRUE if the user has permission to access administration pages.
- $front_page: The URL of the front page. Use this instead of $base_path, when linking to the front page. This includes the language domain or prefix.
- $logo: The path to the logo image, as defined in theme configuration.
- $site_name: The name of the site, empty when display has been disabled in theme settings.
- $site_slogan: The slogan of the site, empty when display has been disabled in theme settings.
- $hide_site_name: TRUE if the site name has been toggled off on the theme settings page. If hidden, the "element-invisible" class is added to make the site name visually hidden, but still accessible.
- $hide_site_slogan: TRUE if the site slogan has been toggled off on the theme settings page. If hidden, the "element-invisible" class is added to make the site slogan visually hidden, but still accessible.